Leadtek nVidia Quadro P400 PCIe Professional Graphic Card 2GB DDR5
|Brand & Model||Leadtek nVidia Quadro P400|
|Product Type||Graphics Card|
|GPU Memory||2GB DDR5|
|Cores||256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores|
|Slot||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Warranty||36 Months Manufacturer|
Powerful Professional Graphics with Expansive 4K Visual Workspace
The NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines a 256 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications.
2 GB of ultra-fast GPU memory makes it easy to manage complex 2D and 3D models and the single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis.
Support for three 4K displays (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) with HDR color gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
- GPU Memory 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth Up to 32 GB/s
- NVIDIA CUDA® Cores 256
- System Interface PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Max Power Consumption 30 W
- Thermal Solution Active
- Form Factor 2.713”H x 5.7” L, Single Slot, Low Profile
- Product Weight 129 grams
- Display Connectors 3x mDP 1.4
- Max Simultaneous Displays 3 direct, 3 DP1.4, Multi- Stream
- Display Resolution 3x 4096x2160 @ 60Hz / 1x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz
- Graphics APIs Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.51, DirectX 12.02, Vulkan 1.01
- Compute APIs CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL™
• NVIDIA Quadro P400 professional graphics boards with attached full-height (ATX) bracket.
• Unattached low-profile (SFF) bracket.
• Three mDP to DP adapters.
• Printed Quick Start Guide.
• Printed Support Guide.